Pune – Reasons that make it the Most Livable City in India
Pune is considered as one of the most livable cities in the country. It is because there are some impeccable factors which help in indexing any city and ranking it. Following are the growth drivers of Pune.
Know the Growth Drivers of Pune city
- Close to nature – Despite being a bustling city, Pune has maintained its vicinity to mother nature, which makes it a fantastic place to spend your life. Pune has some excellent spots where you can lose yourself in the peaceful arms of Mother Nature. Specked with numerous hills and trails, for example, the Hanuman Tekdi, Vetal Tekdi, and Taljai, you can enjoy the greenery as you adventure up these climbs.
- Educational Hub – Pune is popularly known as the Oxford of the East. Pune is home to a fantastic number of education institutes. From incredible national and international schools to Pune’s own Savitribai Phule Pune University, the city furnishes you with brilliant options with regards to learning opportunities. For specific higher level of studies, the city houses an immense number of Engineering schools, Medical Colleges, and research foundations, for example, DRDO, NIV, and NCL.
- Low crime rate with better women security: Pune has reliably been called as perhaps the most secure city to live in the nation, and we’re certain most ladies living here would defiantly agree with this statement. There is a very less crime rate in this city and most of the people here are educated. This progressive society mindset for ladies makes Pune one of the safest place and first choice for many working professionals.
- Emerging IT market– Everybody knows that India delivers the most significant number of Software Experts on the planet. The IT Industry has become one of the foundations of the economy. With more than 110 MNCs, Pune is home to probably the greatest and most beautiful IT parks in India. There is more than five authority IT zones in Pune with Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park in Hinjewadi being the greatest of all. This IT Park is spread over a territory of 13 KMs with the presence of significant organizations like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Persistent, Cognizant, Accenture, and so on. Such a massive scene of organizations gives incredible exposure to Job searchers in the Silicon Valley of India.
- Quality Living – Pune is the next big city in Maharashtra after Mumbai and it is practically less expensive with regards to the way of life. Real Estate in Pune is much lower in terms of prices in contrast with Mumbai, and this truly helps the financial budget of a salaried individual to own their dream home.
- Less traffic and pollution– Most of India’s metro cities are polluted. But amongst them, Pune maintains good air quality as you will never found high traffic in the city because of the more full roads and better administrative controls.
All the essential services and things that a person requires to live a comfortable life are available in Pune city.
The cultural values, the historical importance and the food culture of the city is also appreciable. The city offers you an opportunity to earn with quality to live a healthy and wealthy life. You can also easily invest in the emerging real estate sector of the city.
Find your dream home within your budget and with all the modern and world-class amenities by Gini Constructions